I love this little crown. This is how I made it:
- I hand-drew a crown pattern, around 2" wide, on a piece of construction paper.
- I traced it onto an old silver shopping bag and cut out several (to make a thicker one, try using tagboard.)
- I spread Elmer's glue thickly all over the top of the crown.
- I sprinkled on craft glitter (wish I used German glass glitter, it's much prettier!)
- After the crown was dry I added the flower detail. The little fabric flower and rhinestones were picked up from a local craft/scrapbook store, they have a variety of color combinations!
- I used Tacky glue to attach the flower and the rhinestone (even though the rhinestone was an adhesive.)
- Glue the little crown together to close it up.