Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello..Anyone still out there?!

I'm back! Hi everyone! It's been forever since I posted, sorry. I started a Facebook
page for All That Jazz and have been doing updates there.


I worked all day today on pretties for Jazz.
I haven't really worked on anything since November, to prepare for Christmas.
It felt good to work on some projects again.

However what I'm REALLY itching to do is paint some furniture. I haven't been able to find anything to work on. I almost hand my mitts on some last weekend and it turned into a bit of a mess. I'll fill you in on the details soon.

















So for now, I trudge onward and upward, working on the littlest of pretties.
But man I want some furniture! Should a asked Santa to hook me up!

~Tara

4 comments:

Polly said...

great stuff! it is soooo hard to find affordable re-doable furniture pieces anymore! i've been following you on facebook!

Ranch Girl Diaries said...

Howdy cousin! I LOVE your new goodies! They certainly have that romantic feminine touch that only Sares can have!! The pillows are super cute. I was debating on posting what I have left on Etsy but I think shipping would be too difficult....I think I'll just wait and have them at my next event! P.S. would love to get one of your creative self-portraits of you wearing that new cuff I just sent ya, wink wink! ;-)
xo

Rozmeen said...

Wow you have such beautiful products. Love the blue and white commode.

xoxox Rozmeen

Anonymous said...

There is clearly a bunch to identify about this. I assume you made various nice points in features also.
Tuukka Rask Autographed Mini Helmet - Autographed NHL Helmets and Masks