Thursday, June 8, 2017

and 17 months later...


A current corner of Jazz~


Oh yah. It's been 17 months since I posted. Since I now seem to take all my pictures with my phone, it was easier to load them to Facebook. I've tried creating posts on my phone but is just seems to be an epic fail. However I just figured out how to access my phones pics on my laptop so perhaps, just perhaps, I can get my rear in gear and post more here!

All That Jazz is still going strong. She continues to plug along. I am still in the same store, The Shady Lady, in Downtown Centralia. I moved there 2 years ago after my previous store closed. 

I seem to have my seasonal themes down each year now. Spring and Summer are farmhouse and cottage style with a mix of painted furniture, French graphic themed items, cozy pillows and other home décor. My color theme tends to be neutral with pops of turquoise and green and I now do a mix of previously loved, repurposed and retail decor. This year I have been addicted to all things GRAY however!

Once Fall comes around I like to add COLOR, all the rich deep colors of Autumn.

In the world of retail, Christmas comes early, so by the end of October, beginning of November: OUT POPS XMAS! The xmas theme I tend to gravitate toward for my space is sort of a "Rustic Glamour". I love all things white and gold and silver with rustic woods thrown in. A bit of red will make it's way in too, because after all it's CHRISTMAS!

In January, after I pull my Christmas merchandise out, I stick with Winter neutrals. Come February/March it's back to farmhouse/cottage and turquoise!

 
Thanks for popping by!
Tara

3 comments:

Xanadu said...

Hi Sares!
Things change, people tread different paths and sometimes out of the blue, a friend comes to call. Welcome back to Blogger!
Sending big hugs from downunder,
Xanadu (AKA Sandi)

eLCahyo said...

Hello, happy to visit your blog. Your blog is great.
I am very fond of and interested in your blog.
It would be happy if you want to visit my blog and give your comments.
Please visite my blog http://nikkinoir.com
Thank you very much. ^_^

Prince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.