Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Excuse The Mess and A Discount!

On Wednesday (weather permitting, I am working on this post from the North Pole Arctic Storm 2010)
a few of us will be working at our "shop" on Wednesday afternoon. We'll be moving in furniture, decorating for the holidays, adding new holiday merchandise.....making a mess! It will be fun, we will get lattes, and drink hot cocoa, and get a yummy lunch at the deli next door.....if you are in the area and would like to stop in and shop 'til you drop, mention the blog to us and we'll give you a 20% discount in our vendor space!

Via sled or snowmobile, here are some of the fabulous things that will be making their way into our space this week ~

cozy boots and mini-chalkboards

tres chic burlap pictures in old window frames

 rusty buckets, jars of snow, and pine cone hurricanes

vintage ornament sparkle!


handmade ornaments with burlap, buttons, and bling


 for the beach lovers out there~ these are sparkly too,but don't show in the photos


snow people to add to the icebox temps and the glittery white snow we're getting! 



 
my latest pillows~ burlap and cream colored canvas, "Ranch", "Home", "Blazing Trails." Yee-haw!


load up all your new goodies into this darling gray-washed dresser and matching nightstand!



We are enjoying a sparkly snowy, chilly day here in the Pacific Northwest.....enjoy your week, wherever you are! Remember that no matter what is going on in our lives, we still have so much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!!



~michelle~

12 comments:

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Your kind of "making a mess" sounds fun! Im sure you all will have a blast staying in and decorating :)
Stay warm my friend and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!
XOX

Polly said...

Ok, first of all, I sooooo want to hang out with you girls on one of your crafting and hunt and gather days!! You have great style, find awesome stuff, and make such fabulous accessories!!! I love the burlap windows with the stencils!!

Second, I sooooo wish I lived close enough to swing by!!

Have fun ladies!

And Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

xo

Polly

Unknown said...

What fun !! Especially doing the things you really get to enjoy.Cute blog!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving...Chickie

Robin Johnson said...

Oh how I wish I could stop by. It all looks so wonderful. Good Luck!

Tricia said...

Hi Michelle! Your Wednesday plans sound like so much fun. Wish I could visit. BTW, I love those burlap pictures.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving :)

Tara said...

I hope we can get everything crammed in there in the time allotted! Darn weather is working against us. I'm still excited!

Unknown said...

It all looks like my cuppa tea. I love those boots, too! Have fun today! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,

annie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I love it all ~ hope you had fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
What wonderful treasures, everything looks just beautiful!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and your well wishes for my Mom, I so appreciate it and I know it will help!
Have a great weekend and I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

everything looks fabulous! have a wonderful start to the holidays!

Kim said...

what a totally adorable shop. How I wish I was close enough to drop in. Thanks for stopping by the red farmhouse! I'm following too.