Monday, November 1, 2010

A Silver Celebration Christmas Bazaar!



We're gearing up for our next big event!

"A Silver Celebration"
NOVEMBER 5th and 6th!!!
~CHRISTMAS BAZAAR~

We first went to this Christmas Bazaar last year and were amazed at how big it was and the wide variety of things for sale. There is definitely something for everyone. Upstairs is chalk full of handmade and homemade goodies. Signs, soaps, Christmas ornaments, dolls, jewelery. You name it, it's there. Downstairs in the basement is where you'll find us. With all the vintage and antique furniture, doo~dads and collectibles!




I never would have though this time last year that we would be hauling stuff to the bazaar to sell!

 Here are a few of the things headed to the church...



Lots of old linens.



Silver. After all it is a silver CELEBRATION!



Pillows with vintage inspired ticking.



Dominoes. Wanna play anyone?



The hutch from our booth is getting hauled over to be sold, at a significantly reduced price I might add.



So is this cute little number.



And this too cute bed. I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. What is WRONG with people, LOL! I wish it was a queen size, I'd keep it for myself, but it's only a full. I pulled the old quilt aside several weeks ago to save for the bazaar. Hopefully she'll find a taker. There is much much more packed and priced in boxes already!



The church is VERY easy to find. Once you leave I-5, it's less than a mile up the road and only two turns.We hope to see you there, it's really a fun way to get the Christmas season started and we spent hours there last year looking around. So treat yourself and come check it out!



5 comments:

Polly said...

Looks like fun! Love that bed!! Great color!!

You gals will do great!!

Polly

Tricia said...

Sounds like fun! I used to own my own shop and I sure miss the holiday season :)

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh, if you shipped long distance, that bed would be long gone...to me!!!! People are crazy!!! Everything is amazing but that bed... I'm trying to pin down that color to use in my daughter's room...on something! Hope it looks half as pretty.

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*Sounds wonderful!!! ~*~* Hugs,Rachel

Anonymous said...

Michelle, sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Good luck selling your treasures!!
I wanted to thank you for stopping by to join my giveaway... good luck!! To answer your question about the magazine... you can get it at the online shop who is offering the magazine for my giveaway. It's called French Larkspur... here's the link:
http://www.frenchlarkspur.com/
You should wait to see if you win my giveaway before you purchase one though... you never know... :)
xo,
Jo