Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Coming Soon!

I have been busy treasure hunting, un-wrapping, cleaning, tagging, itemizing, and re-wrapping merchandise for All That Jazz Vintage. It is spring and I'm having an attraction to things that have flowers or blossoms or are wicker, metal, lettered, french-y, or silver!

I still have a few things to finish that involve painting and crafting....we'll see if I get those done before the weekend.

Here they are- a few of the new items that will be added to the shop next week ~


tall wicker vase, little rustic terracotta pots, faux blossoms in faux water (easy keepers!)



lettered canisters

a big metal letter "J" with shabby roses!




shells bowls~ I think these would be great filled with sand and tea-lights, or a shell collection! (sorry for the blurry photo)



more faux flowers.... loving rustic vases and topiaries!


silver tray, pewter pitcher and plate, and beachy green glass



wooden spool and funky metal basket



I'll be back Friday to share my favorite find of the week! Hint: it is something a cowgirl can wear!!


 ~michelle~


4 comments:

Tara said...

Great stuff for spring. I always love the "greenery" in the booth. Good thing you fins some because I never do! Looking forward to Sunday!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great new treasures! Love to see Spring touches!

Anonymous said...

I agree... these are some great pieces to add a little touch of Spring to your shop, Michelle! I especially like those rustic terracotta pots!
Have a great day!:)
~ Jo

Lara said...

Hi Michelle! thank you SO much for the sweetest comment! It really made me feel great! :) You have such a beautiful blog - I am your newest follower! :))
Lara