Left to right, starting at top......
1. Honey and The Moon. I love, love this perfume spray by Tokyo Milk. "Sweet honey, sugared violet, jasmine, sandalwood." Yum! I got mine at Anthropologie.
2. Lace Ruffled Tunic ~ I'm digging anything with lace or crochet right now! This cream tee with lace trim was on clearance at Forever 21 for 11.99:
3. Vintage clock from an antique store next to ours. I love the blue color and the fact I have to wind it up!
4. Fresh basil. This is the first year I have ever planted herbs. I cut up the leaves and toss in my pasta.
5. Eric Church. This country rocker puts on quite a show!
6. Burlap wrapped mason jars. I see these on tables at a country wedding, full of fresh flowers. Available in our All That Jazz space, 6.00 each.
7. Metal leafy candelabra. I have two. This was once white, I spray painted it a brassy gold and use it to hang necklaces on in my bathroom.
8. Team Jacob. Sorry, Eddie.
9. Bottle Caps. I have a freaky addiction to this candy. Luckily, I don't partake very often.
10. Riley~ My horse
11. Fall decor. I can't wait to hit the fall flea markets and barn sales!
12. Cowboy boots and quilted purses. I have 8 pairs of cowboy boots (some vintage) and collect the faux-Chanel quilted purses. My latest was a 'lil white one for .50 at a garage sale!
What are some of your favorite things?