Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loading My Car

In a few days I will be loading my car and hauling some new treasures down to our All That Jazz space.

We are hoping the rain, rain stays far away~ so that our Sidewalk Sale can take place on the sidewalk! Regardless, all our goodies will be there- inside or out! Many of Tara's things are already there, including this darling dresser with a fold down desk top in black. I saw it in it's "before" state, and I'm adoring how it turned out!!



Here are some of the things I've found or have been working on. Everything pictured below in this post will be under $15. Except the doggie at the end- she's not for sale!


Does anyone know what these spools were used for? They are about 5" high.










I just thought this plaster girl head was so cool! She had a twin and I didn't take her....now I'm regretting it. I might have to go back and see if she's still available!






I've got lots of numbers and letters......


I've painted old gold sconces....loving the black with white and cream for autumn!


More burlap pillows.......


I've been busy not only at work (summer vaca is o-v-e-r!) but being in charge of this munchkin while her family is on vacation~



Her name is Peanut, but I call her my "little macadamia nut"  She's a french bulldog and I thought it appropriate to feature her little cutie-patootie french face in this post!

~michelle~

5 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*Good luck at your sale!You have some lovely stuff~*~* I LOVE your lil Peanut too!!! Sooo darling..Blessings,Rachel~*~*~

Tara said...

She's a cutie! They are such sturdy looking little doggies. You are bringing some great stuff! Mom will probably sneak in there and scoop it all up. She bought your little white stool last weekend. I think she's your best customer.

Kate said...

Michelle
I just love everything BEAUTIFUL and little peanut is simply adorable!! Wishing you the best my friend on your sidewalk sale. Gosh I wish I lived nearby. Have a great week!!!

Hugs
Kate

savvycityfarmer said...

may I please send you some photos of my work ...
it will "fit"so nicely what you're doing here ...

we have a bulldog in the family ...and we're in love

Anonymous said...

I hope the rain stays away for you and that your sale is a HUGE success!