Monday, August 2, 2010

A Jazzy Junkin' Weekend!

It was a busy and productive weekend! I spent a whole day junking and thrifting with Tara. Found a lot of new treasures for the shop....and for myself!


Tara and I divide...and conquer..........she loved this silver shell tray so much she's keeping it for a while!


We also added some new finds to our space. It is always a creative challenge to rework our little corner as we have a lot of items, but in the end it always looks fresh and inviting! We could spend hours (and often do!) puttering around redecorating.

Here are some random pictures of merchandise from All That Jazz Vintage~



{I really wanted to keep that ceramic "a"....it appears to be handmade in 1976. But that letter doesn't have any special meaning to me....I thought I'd let someone whose name starts with it take it home!}











I hope your weekend was wonderful!

~{michelle}~

10 comments:

Tara said...

I likie! Did you happen to remember seeing those iron cross candleholders anywhere? Just askin'! I don't know how we lose so much stuff in a space so small! Love the blog, thanks for all your hard work.

Bearly Sane said...

Hi Michelle!
The blog looks fabulous and I am sure it will be a huge success. I have enjoyed watching all the pieces come together on "Sares" blog and am looking forward to more visits here.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Michelle,

Your new blog looks wonderful and I want to wish you all the best with All that Jazz ( great name)
It has been fun visiting Sare's blog and seeing all your lovely wares.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

All That Jazz said...

{Carolyn & Sandi}~ Welcome, thanks for stopping by and visiting! I hope you enjoy the blog! Even though this is a family adventure, I think Sares and I will be doing most of the posting! We need to get our mother's back online, LOL! ;)

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR TARA AND SARES,
MICHELLE IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME BUT I HAVE BONDED ALREADY WITH SARES.LOL
BEAUTIFUL BLOG GIRLS/LADIES/WOMEN/...LOL
I WILL GIVE YOU AN INTRODUCTION ON MY PINK SATURDAY POST THIS WEEK, OKAY.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...SURE WISH I COULD VISIT THE SHOP
HUGS
AND PRAYERS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

GwendolynKay said...

Wow! You girls have done a great job with this blog, I love it! I will be back often.
Blessings~
Gwen

Unknown said...

G'eve, sweet T/S ~ I love what you are doing here ... love the treasures. I was soooo hoping that we'd be there this month to join you, but it looks like this part of business is not happening yet, durnnit!

Hugs sweet friend ~
Marydon

Jenny said...

Wow!!! This is really neat - You have such fabulous finds!!!!

I can't wait for more in the future!

Cousin B said...

Love your new blog! The pictures are great! I love the woodsy candle holders. Good luck on your new venture! I know it's going to be a wonderful success!

Desert Rose said...

I hope to stop in and see the changes this next week...you have all worked so hrad to get this up and running and all the time it take to keep it going!!! Maybe you should take a "buying trip" down my way!!! It is just beautiful!